Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Will you?

Finally,
he "propose" me or asking me about the possibility marriage in 2012 3 weeks ago.
Actually, I want in 2011 but after thinking about our economy and wedding preparation, I agree in February 2012 :)

 he hasn't talk with my family or his family but in several times, he started to confess me that we ACTUALLY gonna marry in 2012.

i started to browsing the bridal, made guest invitation list, the theme of the wed party and my friends are so excited :) I know I cant wait long enough especially when I saw this video



sometimes I wish that Hansen will propose in romantic way (which I know its not gonna be happen).

and when someone in the past start to knocking on the door again,
why I'm so happy :(

I wish i can have chance to meet him before i get marry and prove my feeling that I don't have heart again with him

4 komentar:

Maria said...

CONGRATS, Lau!!
waww.. soo happy for you :)

and about Yuno.. move ahead, dear!
you don't need to confirm anything when the proposal you've been waiting for is on your hand :D..

many blessings,

Laura said...

thank you mar...hopefully I can pass this temptation :)

Fransisca Tantiono said...

aaaaaa im so happy!! 11 February aja ciii.. on my birthday :)

Lucky Christine said...

dah confirm ya lau Feb 2012 :)